CARRY OUT YOUR MISSIONS DIFFERENTLY BY CHOOSING THE PERSISTENCE OF TETHERED AEROSTAT SYSTEMS
Because of their duration or their need of stationary position, some surveillance or communication missions can not be achieved by standard drones or aircrafts. The airborne aerostat systems offer the necessary persistence to achieve missions over several days and even months while being a cost-effective solution.
TETHERED AEROSTAT SYSTEMS ADDED VALUE
- Ongoing operation from 1 day up to several weeks and even months.
Low operational costs:
- Compared to standard aircrafts.
Access to the 3rd dimension:
- The sensors are positioned in altitude, which also frees the system from topography constraints.
- Visible from afar.
TETHERED AEROSTAT SYSTEMS CAPABILITIES
- 24/7 airborne surveillance of a wide area, day and night
- Detection, recognition, identification and tracking of targets of interest
- Real-time and secure broadband data transmission
Tethered AEROSTATs and standard aircrafts, an efficient complementarity
|Tethered aerostat||Fixed-wing drone Mini-UAV type||Helicopter|
|Life cycle costs (purchase, operation, maintenance, service)||Compared to one hour flight||●●●●●||●●●○○||●○○○○|
|Operations||Persistence and autonomy||●●●●●||●○○○○||●○○○○|
|Logistics and support||Infrastructures of deployment||●●●●●||●●●●○||●○○○○|
|Number of operators||●●●○○||●●●●○||●●○○○○|